Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tears of many emotions...

I found this music video today and all I have to say...

WOW...

After trying to have a child for 9 years of marriage and being blessed with the opportunity to adopted, I AM a mother of a beautiful baby girl, that I received from the blessing of Adoption, I am indeed grateful and appreciative for the Birth Mother of my child, words can not express the love and care I have for her. Adoption is a wonderful blessing and is part of our Heavenly Father's plan I know that everyone has their own stories and I would like to let everyone know that I am here for you if you ever need to talk about it. I might not know exactly what you are going through but I have good listening ears.

Love you all!

Here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

2 comments:

  1. K dude... That music video made me bawl!! I am so glad you guys have your sweet little girl! She is so special! I love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that video, it really touches our lives on so many levels.

    Have you seen this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqqj35r8aUc&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete