Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random Thoughts by ME!

I am have been making an valid effort this week to not.... I mean NOT over eat. I am still making some meals that are not the healthiest but I am watching my PORTIONS. This is huge in the world of Ashley.














Working on the Diet Coke thing again.... trying to just not drink as much. It is one SANITY item in my life that I love. Trying to drink more WATER, WATER, & More WATER

2 Weeks from Today is my 30th Birthday, I have been reflecting alot on my life.






I am Ashley...

because I married my Best Friend and the the love of my life Josh,
and that loves me and helps me everyday.
because of wonderful parents that raised me the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
because of the choices that I have made through out my life, good or bad
because I have the Best Best Friends in the world that love me for my corky and weird habits
for Siblings that drive me crazy sometimes but I love them so much
for a Niece that reminds me of the little things in life that are important, like LOVE
for a wonderful birth mother that has given me the greatest gift in the world (that I personally could not do for my family), my beautiful baby girl Shana Rae.
and for a Heavenly Father that loves me at all time not MATTER WHAT!

Thank you to everyone that has helped me through out my life and have impacted me in so many ways. I am truely greatful and amazed.
I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Portion sizes is hard for me too. I was raised that you clean your plate, ya know?

    Great post. :o)

    ReplyDelete